When contributing to this repository, please first discuss the change you wish to make via issue, email, or any other method with the owners of this repository before making a change.
Please note we have a code of conduct, please follow it in all your interactions with the project.
Issue Posting Process
- Check the Issues before posting to avoid duplication.
- Use the Issue Template.
Pull Request Process
- Use the Pull Request Template
- Update the index.Rmd, glossary.Rmd, or tutorial.Rmd with details of changes to the interface, this includes new environment variables, changes to workflow, useful file locations and container parameters.
- Increase the version numbers in any setup.py and WindowsSetupBuilder.iss to the new version that this Pull Request would represent. The versioning scheme we use is SemVer.
- You may merge the Pull Request in once you have the sign-off of two other developers, or if you do not have permission to do that, you may request the second reviewer to merge it for you.